- The exchange of working study visits to share experiences and ideas;
- The organisation of customised capacity building programmes in the area of public governance and leadership, public administration, and public service development for public officials of the Republic of Namibia;
- The organisation of joint courses, workshops, forums, seminars in the area of interest to both Parties;
- Joint participation in research activities of common interest in the field of public administration;
- Exchange best practices in the area of training and development in the public service; and
- Any other exchanges and cooperative activities that may be jointly decided in writing upon by the parties.
We are pleased to announce that NIPAM is committed to this agreement between the two parties paving way for mutual exchange and cooperation in the area of capacity building of public officials. Working together will award both parties an opportunity to sharing of experiences, best practices and knowledge in the area of training and capacity building of public servants”.
The Higher Commissioner of India, H.E Kumar Tuhin signed the MoU on behalf of LBSNAA.